1. SPECIFICATION Whilst illustrations & specifications within this site are as accurate as possible at the time of addition to our website, alterations in details may occur as designs & specifications are improved from time to time. Gazcoilovers.com (thereafter known as The Company) accordingly reserves the right to supply goods conforming to the latest designs & specifications & the Purchaser shall have no claim in respect of any discrepancies between the goods supplied & those described in such illustrations or specifications.
2. ILLUSTRATED PRICES AND QUOTATIONS These should be presumed to be correct, however should not be considered firm or binding. The Company reserve the right to withdraw any item from sale if the price is deemed to be incorrect. All prices are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated.
3. DELIVERY All goods sold by The Company come directly from our supplier. No delivery will be made until full payment is received (cleared) by The Company (cheques are banked upon receipt but often take 5-7 days to clear). For clarification of current accurate supplier lead times, please call the Company. All lead times / delivery times quoted on our website should be considered as guidelines.
4a. CANCELLATION OF ORDER All Gaz coilover kits are made to order. The Company does not accept cancellation of orders including if orders are delayed for a period of greater than the stated lead time, where the delay lies with our supplier. The Purchaser shall not be entitled to cancel any order or withhold any payment due to failure of delivery through our supplier's courier not being physically able to deliver including not being able to gain a signature or not being able to find the delivery address.
4b. CANCELLATION OF ORDER (Exceptions) Where The Company has agreed to cancel and refund an order that has not already been fulfilled, a restocking fee of 15% of the product purchase price will be charged in all cases.
4c. Where The Company has agreed to cancel and refund an order that has already been fulfilled, a restocking fee of 15% of the product purchase price will be charged. Return postage is at The Customer's expense.
4d. Please note it is the Purchaser's responsibility to identify their own vehicle correctly and order the correct parts. The Company do not accept responsibility for incorrectly purchased products and make no order cancellations or refunds if this occurs.
4GENERAL In all cases, The Purchaser must have agreement from The Company to return any goods. No refund is due until goods have been received and checked by our supplier. Goods are returned to the supplier (not The Company), unused and in their original condition complete with all packaging. A charge to "make good" any item or packaging will be made should items be received back other than unused and in their original condition. The Company is not obliged to make any offer to refund credit-note or exchange goods if received after a 7 day period from receipt (other than where expressly agreed by The Company). Items returned after 7 days will be subject to a restocking fee of not less than 15% should the Company agree to accept the goods. We cannot accept responsibility for returned goods which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage for use in the event of any claim. The Company is not responsible for any costs incurred during fitting or removal of any allegedly faulty or incorrectly supplied goods. Goods that have been incorrectly supplied by our supplier will be replaced with correct goods. Please inform The Company via email for returns process before returning goods.
5. CARRIAGE etc. A charge may be made to cover carriage, post, packing & insurance where applicable. Where, we, at our discretion or at Purchasers request insure goods, charges for insurance will be made on invoice. Our liability will be limited to the amount received by us under such insurance or the value of the goods whichever is the less, from which deduction may be made for expenses. Carriage & insurance charges incurred by the supplier supplying goods will not be refunded in case of returned goods.
6. DAMAGE / LOSS IN TRANSIT Partial loss or damage in transit must be reported in writing to the carriers and to the Company within three days of receipt of the goods. Any damaged goods & packing must be brought to the attention of the delivering representative at time of receipt & signed accordingly that the goods have not been received in good condition. Any damaged goods & packing must be retained by the Purchaser for inspection in respect of any claim. Claims are the responsibility of The Company providing the above conditions are fulfilled. Non-compliance will place the full responsibility upon the Purchaser. In the case of return or dispatch of goods from the Purchaser to The Companies suppliers, full insurance cover is the responsibility of the Purchaser. Non-arrival of goods in transit must be advised in writing to both the carriers & the Company within 14 days from the date of advice of dispatch.
7. ACCEPTANCE In accepting proprietary goods delivered by the supplier, the Purchaser shall be deemed to accept the manufacturers and The Companies conditions of sale.
Terms 8 and 9 withdrawn
10. OWNERSHIP Ownership of the goods shall not pass to the Purchaser until the Company receive full payment in respect thereof (and in case of payment by cheque until the same has been honoured) if notwithstanding that the ownership in the goods has not passed to the purchaser.
11. WARRANTY If any defect in the goods is proven to be due to faulty workmanship or materials & the goods are returned to the Company within the supplying manufacture's timeframe from the delivery date (unless otherwise stated), postage paid, the Company will replace them free of charge to the Purchaser. All other warranties & conditions statutory or otherwise & whether express or implied as to the quality of the goods or their fitness for any particular purpose, even when that purpose is known to the Company, are hereby excluded. Clear details of the purchaser's claim must accompany any warranty return along with a copy of the original invoice. Any claim will be excluded without the correct documentation being supplied. Manufacturers warranties are limited to repair or replacement of parts at the discretion of the manufacturer, no refunds will be given.
12. PURCHASERS CLAIM Faulty goods shall form the subject of any claim for labour costs or any other expenditure whatsoever incurred by the Purchaser and The Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising out of any such fault.
13. TERMS OF PAYMENT Terms are payment in advance, unless special terms have been agreed. Advance payment (unless otherwise agreed) is required irrespective of quoted delivery time or manufacture of special order goods.
14. APPLICABLE LAW The contract shall be constructed in accordance with the laws of England and the Purchaser hereby submits itself in the jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. EXPORT a. Prices as quoted are ex-warehouse exclusive of export packaging and all other charges relating to the export of goods from this country unless expressly specified to the contrary b. All possible information should be given with other regarding import licenses, shipping marks & insurance instructions. We are not responsible for damage in transit & goods will normally be insured at customers expense against all risks unless instructed otherwise.