Gaz Coilovers at Corby Motorsport
Corby Motorsport is one of the largest and most experienced Gaz Coilover dealers in the UK. All the Gaz Coilover kits we supply can be customised to suit your exact driving needs. Whether you are driving a fast road car, dedicated track-day car or a circuit race car running big power and slick tyres, we can supply you a set of Gaz Coilovers with the correct spring rate and damper valving to ensure you are getting the correct setup for your use.
Gaz Coilovers - Free Customisation
We do not charge extra for customising your Gaz Coilovers. We would rather supply you with the most suitable and hence competitive Gaz Coilover kit. Many so-called "experts" and specialists will sell you an off the shelf kit (especially online sellers) but we have never found an off the shelf racing car so how will that work! You can leave us (Corby Motorsport) and Gaz Shocks to work out what the best set-up is for you or, alternatively if you have your own spring rate preferences, we will have your Gaz Coilover Kit built around those (again, at no extra charge).
Gaz Coilovers, Dampers, Top Mounts - The Range
Gaz Coilovers - Range and Features
The GHA (fast road & trackday) and Gold GGA (motorsport) ranges of GAZ coilovers have similar features although the motorsport Gaz coilovers feature larger bodies for greater oil volume (keeps the oil cooler for more consistent damping), thicker piston rods and stiffer damper valving and spring rates for motorsport applications.
- 42 way damping adjustability
- Shortened dampers and stroke lengths give -25mm to -65mm of height adjustment
- Course acme form thread which allows for easier ride height adjustment
- Dampers either zinc or nickel for maximum corrosion resistance
Gaz Gold Pro - Features
The Gaz Gold Pro and Gaz Inverted Monotube kits are available for Lotus Elise, later TVR models, Mazda MX5 and Vauxhall VX220. These lightweight all alloy kits can be specified in road or race spec and feature the following
- Damping adjustable (bump & rebound) from a single control knob
- Damping and height adjustments are made in situ (no need to remove from car)
- H15 high tensile aluminium construction - light weight / high strength
- Anodised for longer life and corrosion resistance
- 50 mm bodies for increased oil capacity
- 15mm self lubricating bearings for longer life
- Graphite banded piston for better sealing - improved consistent performance
- 14mm diameter induction hardened chrome piston rods for strength and durability
- Powerflex bump stop fitted.